Seeking admission in one of the finest schools in India? Then you are at right place.
- Please fill the online application form by Click here.
Parents can confirm admission to Cambridge International School in two modes as follows:
1) Complete the online application form.
2) Please ensure that the following documents are uploaded while filling the online application form.
a. Photocopy of the student’s birth certificate and Aadhaar Card (if applicable)
b. School leaving certificate (can be submitted later if not currently available)
c. UDISE Number (Unified District information System for Education) from current school
d. Photocopy of the previous and current class Report Card
e. Photocopy of Address proof and Parent’s Pan Card
f. Passport size photograph of the student.
3) After submitting the online application form, if there are seats available in the standard that you have applied in, an email with a payment link for the first term fees will be sent to you. Parents are requested to make the necessary payment online.
b) Visiting the School
1) Complete the online application form.
2) Please submit the printed application form along with following documents at the School Office.
a. Photocopy of the student’s birth certificate and Aadhaar Card (if applicable).
b. School leaving certificate (can be submitted later if not currently available).
c. UDISE Number (Unified District information System for Education) from current school.
d. Photocopy of the previous and current class Report Card.
e. Photocopy of Address proof and Parent’s Pan Card (original to be carried for verification).
f. 3 passport size photographs of the student.
3) Please submit a Cheque with the first term fees to the School Office. All payments at the School are to be made by Cheque. Please mention the name of your ward, and contact number on the rear side of the Cheque. Fees once paid will be strictly non-refundable.
Admissions are on a first come first serve basis and seats are limited. Admissions will only be confirmed once the necessary documents and the first term fees payment is made. Fees once paid will be strictly non-refundable.
For Maharashtra Territory schools:
Class (2020/2021) session
3 yrs complete by 15 October 2020
4 yrs complete by 15th October 2020
5 yrs complete by 15th October 2020
1. You have to confirm the admission as soon as you receive the letter from
the school, mentioning that your ward has been selected for a particular class.
2. The admission will be confirmed only when the fees and the necessary documents are submitted as per the requirements given. The necessary payments have to be made on the very same date given in the letter.
3. If the payments are not made on the date & time given in letter, the school reserves all the rights to offer the seat to students on the waiting list.
4. Please fill the admission from in full and as per the norms and conditions
mentioned in the form. Mention the correct address, telephone numbers,
blood group and other details, which will be convenient for further
correspondence from our side.
5. Once the admission is confirmed parents cannot ask for a change of division or house.
6. If you want to withdraw the admission, the fee refund policy will be as follows.
a) If admission is withdrawn within 7 days from the date of admission,
admission fees will be charged & other fees will be refunded.
b) If admission is withdrawn between 8 to 15 days the date of
admission, half of the total amount will be refunded.
c) If the admission is withdrawn between 15 to 30 days from the date of
admission only 10% of the total will be refunded & if the admission is
withdrawn after one month only the refundable amount will be refunded. d) Admission fees will not be refunded in any of the above circumstances.
1. The bus service is provided by the school from most areas of the city. The
parents should mention their complete address in the admission form so that we can allot the bus number as soon as the ward is admitted in the school.
2. The bus will halt only at the stops allowed to a particular bus route by the
authorities and no changes in the stops will be considered once fixed by the school.
3. Pupils availing the bus facility will be provided with bus no, pickup and drop points. The timings given is subject to the road and traffic.
4. Any change in the bus timing will be notified through circular/sms to parents.
5. Students should reach their stops at least 10 minutes earlier. The bus will no wait for any student who is late. Parents will have to make their own arrangements, if your ward misses the bus. The same holds good in case of a breakdown.
6. In case, Students from Std. 1 to Std X do not return home on time, school or bus authorities will not be responsible for the same, we will be responsible for the students only till they get off at their stop.
7. Students should take care of their belongings, such as school bag, water bottle, rain coats, umbrella and sweater, as the bus authorities will not be responsible for its loss or damage.
8. Bus service facility is primarily for the students and the teaching community and not for parents or outsiders.
9. discipline will be maintained by pupils while traveling in the school bus. any pupil found guilty of misconduct will not be allowed to avail the bus facility. The school reserves the right to discontinue the bus facility if a pupil is involved in damage to the bus property. besides, the damage done will have to be compensated by the pupil.
10. Bus services are not mandatory. You may send your children by you own transport.
11. The bus fee may be increased without prior notice in case it is required.
12. Parents are requested not to hand over fee or fee cards to drivers or contact with the bus staff. any such incident may result in suspension of bus facility temporarily or permanently.
13. Pupils / Parents will not have any transaction / alteration / physical fight / contact with the bus staff. any such incident may result in suspension of bus facility temporarily or permanently.
14. Parents should not make a direct request to the driver / conductor for change in bus route; they should give a written application to the school authorities if they want to change the stop or the bus route.
15. If you change your residence I the mid term or a particular academic year, you should inform to the school authorities in writing so that new bus route will be allowed to the ward.
16. Daily attendance is taken in the bus while coming and returning. if you are taking your ward with you before the school gets over or after, you have to fill the gate pass and inform the transport in-charge in school so that the drivers get the information that the ward is not present in the bus on return.
17. Parents should come to pickup their wards at the stop on time. if they are not present at the stop the conductors will drop the ward on the particular stop.
The school will not be responsible for any consequences after dropping the ward on his particular stop.
18. Students are advised to take care and not to lean out of the bus windows as a safety measure.